Sunday, April 19, 2015

T C Keong Restaurant, Seremban

Last week, we made a trip back to Seremban to run some errands and also met up with our close relatives. We invited them to join us for lunch at our favorite 大炒 (dai chow) - TC Keong Restaurant. A meal here is ALWAYS satisfying.


When dining here, do sit at the bottom half of the restaurant (away from the kitchen) as it is less warm in the afternoons.

Before we can even order, the lady who takes the order lists down everything that we want to eat - deep fried tilapia fish, stir fried beef, sweet and sour pork, stir fried beansprouts and kangkung belacan. She knows us too well! :)

Even with GST, the price of a meal here is still very affordable - portions are generous and can comfortably feed 6 people.


My aunt asks why we always order deep fried fish when we dine out - the reason is simple, because I don't do deep frying at home! :) The fish looked small but it turned out to be really meaty - so good! (RM28).


The sweet and sour pork (RM12) is another dish we never make at home so eat all we can here!




I'm going to have recreate this at home soon, another favorite of ours - stir fried beef with oyster sauce and ginger (RM12). So tender, so delicious!




Beansprouts with salted fish (RM7) - the only time I don't mind eating salted fish :P




My favorite - Japanese tofu with minced pork (RM8) - I ate almost the whole plate!



Kangkung belacan (RM7) - my mum's favorite!



Earlier that morning, a beautiful sunrise in KL before we headed to Seremban. We stopped at Asia Laksa for breakfast - slightly spicier than usual, but I actually liked it better like this! So yummy.



Homegrown organic jackfruit (nangka) from my aunt's garden


Bittergourd.. homegrown too


Water lily


Organic homegrown sugarcane ;)



See here for a list of Things to Eat in Seremban.


Opening times: Monday to Saturday, 12.00 to 2.30pm and 5.30pm to 10.30pm. Closed on Sundays.

Service: Good.

Price: Total bill RM88.51 inclusive 6% GST.

Location: TC Keong Restaurant, No. 7 Ground Floor, Jalan Seri Rahang 1, Taman Seri Rahang, 70100 Seremban (near Cosway)

Tel: 012-6118286 / 012-6189960

GPS Coordinates: 2.717239, 101.948973




If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates. Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. I do like to try the stir fried beef with ginger, bet i can swallow down a couple bowls of rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese food!! I like... the water lily shot i also like! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...gimme 5! I dont like frying at home too.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...